FRED DX Forensic Workstation with 1 RAID
FRED DX 1R is our Dual Intel Xeon® Scalable Processor powered Forensic Recovery of Evidence Device configured with a single five drive RAID chassis. Purpose built and packaged into a standard-sized FRED steel chassis, the FRED DX 1R combines the fault tolerance of a RAID and exceptional performance for software applications requiring multi-core, multi-threaded processing.
DX 1R systems are built with top-quality, leading edge, proven technology
and optimized for Digital Forensics and eDiscovery work. Purchasing a
FRED DX 1R is an investment that will improve your productivity regardless
of the tasks being performed.
FRED DX 1R systems also include a number of exclusive system components such as the Digital Intelligence UltraBay 4d Write Blocker and the Digital Intelligence Ventilated Imaging Shelf.
New FRED DX 1R purchases include the one-day "Digital Forensics with FRED" (DFF) class held at Digital Intelligence headquarters in New Berlin Wisconsin.
All FRED systems include a standard 36 month warranty and lifetime technical support.
Dimensions: 23 ⅞" High, 9 ¾" Wide, 25 ¼" Deep (With Feet)
23 ¼" High, 8 ½" Wide, 25 ¼" Deep (Without Feet)
Weight: 92 lbs
FRED DX 1R systems shipped from Digital Intelligence (New Berlin, WI) include:
- FRED DX 1R forensic workstation, configured per customer requirements
- System restore media - bootable Blu-ray disk containing restore environment and factory configured operating system images
- Symantec Ghost software
- Tableau Imager (TIM)
- 103 key keyboard and mouse combo - wireless
- Forensic toolbox containing drive adapters and power / signal cables (SAS, SATA, IDE, microSATA, SATA LIF, MacBook Air, Blade SSD)
- PCIe SSD drive adapters (PCIe SSD m.2 NVMe, 2013 or newer MacBook Pro SSD, and server class PCIe SSD)
- Security screwdriver set with assorted bits for opening enclosures
New FRED DX purchases include the one-day "Digital Forensics with FRED" (DFF) class held at Digital Intelligence headquarters in New Berlin, WI