FRED L Forensic Laptop
The FRED L Forensic Recovery of Evidence Device is a high performing forensic laptop built to handle forensic triage, acquisition, and analysis challenges. FRED L’s are engineered for performance, flexibility, and reliability. An eight core Intel i7-9700K 3.6 GHz processor is standard. Space for up to four drives provides the flexibility needed to run modern forensic software. Thunderbolt, USB 3.1, and USB 3.0 interfaces minimize data transfer times when connected to external devices.
FRED L is also a great value. Each FRED L laptop includes a Digital Intelligence UltraKit complete with three UltraBlock write blockers (SATA/IDE, USB3.0, and PCIe), an UltraBlock Forensic Media Card Reader, and a Digital Intelligence USB3.0 Drive Enclosure (with a 2 TB hard-drive). High performance, quality, and value are the hallmarks of the FRED L Forensic Laptop.
The FRED L laptop standard warranty is 3 years from date of purchase. Laptop battery and AC power adapter are warranted for one year from date of purchase.
FRED systems shipped from Digital Intelligence (New Berlin, WI) include:
- FRED-L forensic laptop, configured per customer requirements
- System restore media - bootable Blu-ray disk containing restore environment and factory configured operating system images
- Symantec Ghost software
- Tableau Imager (TIM)
- Laptop ULTRAKIT (v5) – Set of forensic hardware write blocker (UltraBlock USB3.0 to IDE/SATA, UltraBlock PCIe, and UltraBlock USB3.0) including interface cables, Digital Intelligence® SATA III to m.2 and mSATA SSD adapter, PCIe m.2 SSD adapter, and two power supplies in a watertight/airtight case
- Digital Intelligence® UltraBlock Forensic Media Card Reader – Read-Only and Read/Write switchable
- Hard -sided, cushioned, travel attaché case, with padded laptop insert
- USB 3.0 External 3.5” Hard Drive Enclosure
- 1 x 2.0 TB SATA Hard Drive for above enclosure (Packaged in Laptop UltraKit v4.1)
New FRED purchases include the one-day "Digital Forensics with FRED" (DFF) class held at Digital Intelligence headquarters in New Berlin, WI