FREDDIE Ruggedized Mobile System
The Digital Intelligence FREDDIE computer system is built for use in most any environment. Rugged, compact, and powerful, FREDDIE is a smart choice for field triage, forensic acquisition, and forensic analysis work.
The base FREDDIE is built on an Intel i7-7800X, six core, 3.5 GHz CPU with 32 GB (upgradeable to 64 GB) of PC4-21300 DDR4 2666 GHz RAM. The operating system resides on a 512 GB NVME M.2 drive. A second NVMe drive slot is available. Six additional drives can be added to the FREDDIE chassis. Many drive options and upgrades are available.
Each FREDDIE includes the Digital Intelligence UltraBay 4 write blocker for imaging SATA, SAS, IDE, USB, FireWire, and PCIe storage devices.
New FRED purchases include the one-day "Digital Forensics with FRED" (DFF) class held at Digital Intelligence headquarters in New Berlin Wisconsin.
All FRED systems include a standard 36 month warranty and lifetime technical support.
FRED systems shipped from Digital Intelligence (New Berlin, WI) include:
- FRED forensic workstation, configured per customer requirements
- System restore media - bootable Blu-ray disk containing restore environment and factory configured operating system images
- Symantec Ghost software
- CD authoring software
- Tableau Imager (TIM)
- 103 key keyboard and mouse combo - wireless
- Forensic toolbox containing drive adapters and power / signal cables (SAS, SATA, IDE, microSATA, SATA LIF, MacBook Air, Blade/mini/micro SSD)
- PCIe SSD drive adapters (PCIe SSD m.2 NVMe, 2013 or newer MacBook Pro SSD, and server class PCIe SSD)
- Security screwdriver set with assorted bits for opening enclosures
New FRED purchases include the one-day "Digital Forensics with FRED" (DFF) class held at Digital Intelligence headquarters in New Berlin, WI
Frequently purchased with this product
UltraKit v5 $1,499.00