FREDDIE Ruggedized Mobile System
The Digital Intelligence FREDDIE computer system is built for use in most any environment. Rugged, compact, and powerful, FREDDIE is a smart choice for field triage, forensic acquisition, and forensic analysis work.
The base FREDDIE is built on an Intel i7-9800X, 8 core, 3.8 GHz CPU with 32 GB (upgradeable to 64 GB) of PC4-21300 DDR4 2666 GHz RAM. The operating system resides on a 512 GB NVME M.2 drive. Five additional drives can be added to the FREDDIE chassis. Many drive options and upgrades are available.
The FREDDIE case is an ATX Aluminum Portable Case with a 17” Active TFT LCD Video Display Panel, Internal speakers, and Integrated Windows Keyboard w/Touchpad
Each FREDDIE includes the Digital Intelligence UltraBay 4 write blocker for imaging SATA, SAS, IDE, USB, FireWire, and PCIe storage devices.
FREDDIE includes a wheeled, soft sided case. A wheeled, hard side case is optional.
New FRED purchases include the one-day "Digital Forensics with FRED" (DFF) class held at Digital Intelligence headquarters in New Berlin Wisconsin.
All FRED systems include a standard 36 month warranty and lifetime technical support.
Dimensions: 13 ¾" High, 17 ¼" Wide, 10 ½" Deep (Chassis Dimensions)
23" x 17" x 22" (shipping dimensions in soft case)
25" x 20" x 15" (shipping dimensions in optional hard case)
Weight: 59 lbs in soft case / 73 lbs in optional hard case
FREDDIE systems shipped from Digital Intelligence (New Berlin, WI) include:
- FREDDIE portable forensic workstation, configured per customer requirements
- System restore media - bootable Blu-ray disk containing restore environment and factory configured operating system images
- Symantec Ghost software
- Tableau Imager (TIM)
- 103 key keyboard and mouse combo - wireless
- Forensic toolbox containing drive adapters and power / signal cables (SAS, SATA, IDE, microSATA, SATA LIF, MacBook Air, Blade/mini/micro SSD)
- PCIe SSD drive adapters (PCIe SSD m.2 NVMe, 2013 or newer MacBook Pro SSD, and server class PCIe SSD)
- Security screwdriver set with assorted bits for opening enclosures
New FRED purchases include the one-day "Digital Forensics with FRED" (DFF) class held at Digital Intelligence headquarters in New Berlin, WI
Frequently purchased with this product
UltraKit v5 $1,499.00