DFFNUIX is an instructor-led three-day course that trains examiners to use NUIX to create cases, process file data, and analyze evidence exhibits.
Students who attend DFFNUIX are invited to take the Digital Forensics with FRED (DFF) class at no additional charge. DFFNUIX is taught Tuesday-through-Thursday so students can combine DFFNUIX with the one-day DFF class offered on Mondays. This makes the best use of each student's travel time and maximizes hands-on instruction with the combined FRED + NUIX solution.
During this class students will:
- Understand NUIX configuration options
- Learn to install and configure NUIX Investigator
- Review case options and settings
- Recognize menu functions and data viewing options
- Learn to analyze Microsoft Office objects, graphic files, web cache and Windows artifacts
- Become proficient in basic and advanced searches across file data and Nuix metadata
- Learn to use Nuix Visual Analytics to perform various What, Where, When, and Who
- Review Nuix scripting and build basic scripts
- Learn Nuix export options and reporting capabilities
To obtain the maximum benefit from this class, students should meet the following requirements:
- Perform basic operations on a personal computer
- Be familiar with the Microsoft Windows environment
- Have 6 months' experience in forensic examinations
Downloadable course syllabus
No classes scheduled at this time.