FRED AMD Forensic Workstation
FRED is our Forensic Recovery of Evidence Device.
FRED AMD is configured with an AMD chipset motherboard and AMD processors.
FRED systems are purpose built with top-quality, leading edge, proven technology optimized for Digital Forensics and eDiscovery work. Highly integrated and flexible, FREDs are built with the processing power and storage needed to run modern industry standard software applications.
FRED systems also include a number of exclusive system components such as the Digital Intelligence UltraBay 4d Write Blocker and the Digital Intelligence Ventilated Imaging Shelf.New FRED purchases include the one-day "Digital Forensics with FRED" (DFF) class which can be attended remotely or at Digital Intelligence headquarters in New Berlin Wisconsin.
All FRED systems include a standard 36 month warranty and lifetime technical support.
Dimensions: 23 ⅞" High, 9 ¾" Wide, 25 ¼" Deep (With Feet)
23 ¼" High, 8 ½" Wide, 25 ¼" Deep (Without Feet)
Weight: 85 lbs
FRED systems shipped from Digital Intelligence (New Berlin, WI) include:
- FRED forensic workstation, configured per customer requirements
- System restore media - bootable Blu-ray disk containing restore environment and factory configured operating system images
- Symantec Ghost software
- Tableau Imager (TIM)
- 103 key keyboard and mouse combo - wireless
- Forensic toolbox containing drive adapters and power / signal cables (SAS, SATA, IDE, microSATA, SATA LIF, MacBook Air, Blade SSD)
- PCIe SSD drive adapters (PCIe SSD m.2 NVMe, 2013 or newer MacBook Pro SSD, and server class PCIe SSD)
- Security screwdriver set with assorted bits for opening enclosures
New FRED purchases include the one-day "Digital Forensics with FRED" (DFF) class held at Digital Intelligence headquarters in New Berlin, WI. This class can be attended remotely or in person.