FRED SR Forensic System
The FRED SR combines the processing power of Dual Intel Xeon® Scalable Processors with the fault tolerance and huge storage capacity of three , five drive RAID chassis (fifteen total RAID drives). The FRED SR operating system resides on a fast 512 GB NVMe M.2 solid state drive. Five additional drives locations (2 SATA connected, 3 USB 3.1 connected) allow FRED SR to be configured for optimal performance when acquiring or analyzing data.
FRED SR includes a number of exclusive system components such as the Digital Intelligence UltraBay 4d Write Blocker and the Digital Intelligence Ventilated Imaging Shelf.
FRED SR has all the functional capabilities of a FRED system with the addition of components optimized for the absolute highest level of processor, memory, and I/O performance.New FRED purchases include the one-day "Digital Forensics with FRED" (DFF) class held at Digital Intelligence headquarters in New Berlin Wisconsin.
All FRED systems include a standard 36 month warranty and lifetime technical support.
Dimensions: 23 ½" High(25½" w/Wheels),16¼" Wide, 28" Deep
Weight: 150 lbs
FRED SR systems shipped from Digital Intelligence (New Berlin, WI) include:
- FRED SR forensic workstation, configured per customer requirements
- System restore media - bootable Blu-ray disk containing restore environment and factory configured operating system images
- Symantec Ghost software
- Tableau Imager (TIM)
- 103 key keyboard and mouse combo - wireless
toolbox containing drive adapters and power / signal cables (SAS, SATA,
IDE, microSATA, SATA LIF, MacBook Air, Blade SSD)
- PCIe drive adapters (PCIe SSD m.2 NVMe, 2013 or newer MacBook Pro SSD, and server class PCIe SSD)
- Security screwdriver set with assorted bits for opening enclosures
Frequently purchased with this product
Monitor with Speakers $190.00
UltraKit v5 $1,724.00