If you are experiencing "Object Not Found" errors with your Yosemite Server Backup, please reset your Superloader.
- From the Linux Command Line (GNome Terminal or Konsole) # service YTBackup stop
- Physically turn off the Superloader via the rocker switch on the rear of the unit
- Unplug the tape drive and wait at least 5 minutes
- Plug the unit back in and power on the Superloader
- After the POST completes and the Superloader display reads "System Ready", from the Linux Command Line # rescan-scsi-bus.sh
- Start the Yosemite Service # service YTBackup start
- After the Superloader has initialized, open the Yosemite Backup Administrator (from the Server-RM Desktop). Confirm normal operation.