There are a couple handy utilities to give you access to the Areca RAID controller while in Windows:
1. Download https://digitalintelligence.com/files/ArcSAP_Install.zip, unzip it somewhere you'll remember and run the extracted ArcSAP.msi.
2. After installation you can launch ArcSAP from your Start Menu/All Programs/MRAID/ArcSAP link.
3. The ArcSAP Manual can be downloaded from https://digitalintelligence.com/files/ArcSAP_Manual.pdf.
1. Download https://digitalintelligence.com/files/ArcHTTP_Install.zip, unzip it somewhere you'll remember and run the extracted setup.exe.
2. After installation, navigate to where you installed the ArcHTTP utility and run it. You should be able to get to it from Start Menu/All Programs/MRAID/ArcHTTP/ArcHttpSrvGUI.
3. After launching it you'll see a new icon in your lower right tray area. Double-click on it to open it.
Note: You cannot use Microsoft Edge with this utility. If Edge opens by default, copy the address in the URL bar into a different web browser.
4. Expand the detected RAID controller in the left pane. Then, when you click on your card, you will be prompted for a User Name and Password (use admin and secret).