mSATA and M.2 to SATA Adapter Kit
The mSATA / M.2 Adapter Kit will allow you to adapt your M.2 or mSATA (SATA) SSD to SATA connectors on your SATA write blocker. The included adapter enclosure can also be used create a 2.5" boot SSD for your laptop or add it to your computer workstation to utilize it to upgrade your system for faster performance. An easy to follow step-by-step pictorial installation guide is included with the kit.
- Supports SATA III, SATA II, and SATA I Operation
- Complies with Serial ATA Specification Rev 3.2 DEVSLP (enabled via jumper)
- M.2 Compatibility: SATA Key B and Key B+M (not compatible with PCIe Key M only)
- Green LED Indicates Power Status and Red LED Indicates Active Status
- No Special Drivers Required
- Standard 2.5" (100mm x 70mm x 9.2mm) Form Factor Enclosure will House the SSD for Permanent System Installation
Compatible With Key "B+M" M.2 SATA and mSATA SSDs Shown Below
Not Compatible With PCIe M.2 SSDs.
An assembly guide and the following accessories are included: