Forensic Imager TX1 With Case
The Forensic Imager TX1, with a color touchscreen interface, provides forensic write blocking for IDE, SATA, SAS, USB3, and Firewire devices. It's the latest and greatest from Tableau and is a portable alternative to carrying a forensic workstation into the field. It is a network-enabled, fully-forensic imager that offers superior local and network imaging performance with no compromises, and covered by a 3 year warranty.
THE FORENSIC IMAGER TX1
The new Forensic Imager TX1 sets the standard for next-generation Forensic Imaging - and it's easy to see why. One look and you will notice the stylish design of the TX1 that finally brings digital forensic products into the twenty-first century. It features a beautiful and intuitive user interface on a tablet-sized touch-screen, providing a delightful user experience. The TX1 is also a behemoth under the hood, making it the fastest and most powerful forensic imager on the market. Additional features include:
- Superior local and 10 GbE network imaging performance without compromises
- Images SATA, USB 3, PCIe, SAS, FireWire 800, IDE (with optional IDE Adapter), and network shares
- Outputs to SATA, USB 3, SAS, and network shares
- Supports up to two active "forensic" jobs at a time (simultaneous imaging)
- Job queuing option for efficiency and convenience
- Up to four destinations per source with the ability to mix clone/image duplication and local/network destinations
- Media Utility options of: view drive details, wipe, format, blank check, view & disable HPA/DCO, whole disk encryption, view S.M.A.R.T., and eject media
- On screen real-time notifications/feedback with audible feedback options
- Status LED provides device status information
- Packaged in removable foam inserts custom-built to drop into a Pelican 1500 hard case
- Free firmware updates
Digital investigators need to be prepared for all types of storage media, and that now includes PCIe SSDs. Tableau has introduced multiple new PCIe-compatible products that leverage PCIe architecture to maximize performance by simply adapting to a new form factor rather than adapting through slower media alternatives.
Forensic Imager TX1 - The next generation, replacing the Forensic Imager 3.
UltraBlock PCIe Bridge - A portable write-blocker that is reliable and easy-to-use.
UltraBay 4/4D - The integrated write-blocker in our FRED systems that supports PCIe SSDs as well as SATA, USB 3.0, SAS, FireWire 800 and IDE drives.
A PCIe Adapter is required for PCIe drive operations. Current available PCIe Adapters include:
- PCIe Card SSD (TDA7-1) - A1500
- PCIe M.2 SSD (TDA7-2) - A1510
- PCIe Apple SSD (TDA7-3) - A1515
- PCIe Adapter Combo Pack (all three of above adapters) - A1640
- IDE Adapter (TDA7-5) - A1630
FORENSIC IMAGER TX1 KIT WITH CASE INCLUDES:
- Forensic Imager TX1
- Forensic Imager SATA/SAS DriveBay (TX1-S1)
- Power and Signal Cables
- TP6 Power Supply
- Five pack of Velcro Cable Ties
- Microfiber Screen Wipe
- TX1 Quick Reference Guide
- Protective, Hard-sided Case with Foam
Frequently purchased with this product
Multipack Drive Adapter Kit $214.99