Social Network Harvester Software - Research Edition
Academic version of Social Network Harvester (SNH) software license. This is full featured version of SNH software is available exclusively to academic researchers in the field of social network forensics. This version is not licensed for use on external investigations. Proof of qualifying research activities required.
SNH software is an automated, investigative solution for law enforcement, law firms, detective agencies, or others who collect and evaluate data from social networks.
SNH software is used to collect, analyze, and visualize public social network information and relationships.
Key features include:
- Save public contact lists
- Save group members
- Establish mutual friends
- Saving photo albums including videos
- Save timeline
- Determination of user IDs, including user search
- Detection of relevant profiles
- Exploring and understanding public user data
- Integrated network visualization
- Preview of the contact network
- Representation of complete and individual sub-networks
- Friends lists as a table
- Contact networks as a graph
- Export for analysis tool (Maltego, IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook, Gephi, etc.)
- SNH Analytics