UltraBay 4 Write Blocker
The UltraBay 4 forensic bridge write blocks SATA, SAS, USB 3, FireWire, PCIe, and IDE storage devices. Connects to host computer via SuperSpeed USB 3.0. Supports modern forensic imaging software.Purchase includes Model #T356789iu forensic bridge with HDD drive and signal cables.
- Ultra Bay 4 SATA/SAS/USB 3.0/FireWire/PCIe/IDE Forensic Bridge
- TC2-8-R2 Molex to 3M drive power cable, 8"
- TC4-8-R3 Unified SATA/SAS signal and power cable, 8"
- TC6-8 IDE signal cable, 8"
- TC-USB3 USB 3.0 A to B cable, 6'
- TC7-9-9 FireWire 800 9-pin to 9-pin cable, 6'
Connector: Host Side (Rear)
- Data - One (1) USB 3.0 Standard-B Connector
- DC Input - Two (2) SATA 15-pin (Male) Connectors
Connectors: Device, Write-Blocked (Front)
- PCIe - One (1) PCIe custom data _ power connector (for Tableau PCIe cable)
- SATA/SAS - One (1) SATA/SAS data connector (SAS Gen 1, SATA Gen 2)
- SATA - One (1) SATA Gen 3 data connector
- USB 3.0 - One (1) USB 3.0 standard-A connector
- IDE - One (1) IDE signal connector
- FireWire - One (1) FireWire 800 signal connector
DC Out (Front)
- One (1) DC out 3M 4-pin drive power connector for SAS, SATA, PCIe, and IDE devices)
- Status LEDs - Six (6) LEDs indicators for Power, Device Detect, Host Detect, Activity, Write-Blocked (lock closed), and Read-Write (lock open)
Host/Computer Interface Compatibility
3.0 Controllers - Most USB 3.0 controllers should be compatible. For
the best USB 3.0 performance ensure the latest host controller drive and
BIOS are applied. (Note: The UltraBay 4 Portable does not support UASP,
but enabling USB 3.0 controller turbo mode (or equivalent) may improve
performance with certain OS and controller/driver combinations
- Host OS - Windows 7, 8, and 10; Mac OS X; Most modern Linux distributions (Note: Linux distributions have varying levels of quality and USB 3.0 support)
Physical / Environmental
- Power: 9.5 watts typical operating (exclusing attached storage devices)
- DC IN: +5V @ 1.65 A (min), +12V @ 0.1A (min)
- DC OUT: +5VDC @ 2A, +12VDC @ 2A
- Relative Humidity: Up to 90% (non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55 degrees C (no airflow)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 degrees C
- One year parts and workmanship from date of purchase
Firmware UpdatesNo cost firmware updates