If your forensic software application favors a greater number of CPU cores, consider a FRED built with AMD Threadripper technology. FRED AMD is our newest system configuration option.
The new FRED AMD delivers advanced processing power in a single CPU forensic system. And that's not all. In addition to Threadripper power, the base FRED AMD includes more features important to our forensic customers:
- 4 storage drives (500 GB NVMe, 2 x 1 TB NVMe, 4 TB SATA 7200 rpm)
- Up to 5 additional storage locations (hard drives optional)
- 128 GB DDR4-3200 RAM standard, configurable up to 512 GB
- Several different GPU options
- Standard 10 GbE network connection
- UltraBay 4d with touch-screen user interface
- Flexible USB 3.1 HotSwap Drive Bay Ecosystem
The FRED AMD may be configured with or without RAID drives.